We provide transportation planning, roads and utilities design and conduct traffic impact studies. Our Traffic and Infrastructure team comprises an international pool of experts from diverse technical background and global experience.
We collaborate with our diverse clients, both public and private sector, to provide design solutions and supervision consulting on various Infrastructure and real estate projects across GCC. Our services include:
- Traffic Engineering – including parking and access control, safety planning, diversion and long term plans, geometric designs, signal design and optimization, traffic management plans, junction improvements
- Transport Planning – including traffic impact studies, public transport design, pedestrian and non-motorized vehicle studies, ticketing and queueing analysis, ITS applications, feasibility studies, route rationalization, travel demand management techniques, strategic and policy level evaluation of the existing and proposed transport schemes
- Modelling – including strategic transport modelling, operational analysis, microsimulation, pedestrian modelling.
- Road Design – for all design and construction phases including urban and rural highways, interchanges, roundabouts, signalized junctions, using latest 3D software tools such as Civil3d and MX Roads.
- Infrastructure Design – including Potable Water Distribution Network, Firefighting Distribution Network Foul Water Drainage System, Surface Water Drainage System, and Irrigation Distribution Network