In March 2015, Qatar Museums chairperson HE Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani inaugurated Fire Station building and Artist in Residence programme.
- Rosewood Doha set to redefine ultra-luxury lifestyle in the region
- Ibrahim M. Jaidah’s latest book, Qatari Style, launched at Msheireb Museums
- AEB exhibits research findings at the Gulf Architecture Project Exhibition
- Defining the Qatari Architectural Identity – Lecture by Ibrahim M. Jaidah
- Ibrahim M. Jaidah: Vernacular architecture goes beyond building’s aesthetics
Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB) was founded in 1966 and was the first architectural and engineering consulting firm in Qatar. Our expertise in planning, creating, producing and executing unique design and construction projects has resulted in a completion of 1500 diverse projects for a broad range of clients internationally.
Headquarters: Bldg No.100 Ibn Seena Street 950, Al Muntazah, P.O. Box 1148, Doha, Qatar
Tel: +974 4406 88 88
Fax: +974 4447 78 68